Get a Quote Now
Auto Insurance Questions and Answers
Finding the right insurance can be a confusing process, especially since requirements can change from state to state. We’ve put together a list of the most recently asked questions to help you get started with the best auto insurance service from Jupiter.
Customer Service FAQs
- Personal attributes, like age and gender. A teenage male will have high premiums due to the high statistical likelihood of an accident occurring.
- Your driving record. Keep it clean, and you’ll save a lot of money.
- Your car. Safety features, and statistics about break-ins, theft, vandalism, and accident occurrences can all affect your premiums. This information is usually available from car dealerships and insurance companies.
- Where you live. Urban areas with higher traffic result in higher premiums, as the chances of accidents and vandalism increase.
- In some states, even your credit score can influence your auto insurance rates.