Jupiter Auto Insurance Career Opportunities
Sales Performance Manager – Inbound Call Center – Bilingual Spanish
Company Name: Jupiter Auto
Location: Nashville, TN
Type: Regular, Full-Time
Contact Name: Lisa Davis
As a Sales Performance Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead, motivate and coach a team of inside sales professionals to meet and exceed sales goals. Jupiter seeks a superstar manager to take our online direct contact center to the next level.
- Recruit, develop and lead 2-5 sales professionals through continuous evaluation, constructive coaching, and results-oriented motivation to achieve sales goals and improve performance.
- Cultivate and maintain a relationship of trust and mutual respect with team members.
- Work with and contribute to leadership on strategies and tactics to drive higher sales performance. Must be coachable; must be able to bring your own experience.
The Performance Manager will be evaluated on his/her team’s ability to achieve performance and quality expectations.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in a supervisory role in a contact center for non-standard auto insurance
- $500 sign-on bonus if you already have a Property & Casualty license
- Knowledgeable with marketing campaign and conversion KPIs and software such as Velocify
- High emotional intelligence, knows how to connect with others
- Competitive nature who is comfortable in a fast-paced, results-oriented sales environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate with the ability to navigate multiple applications simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Desire to continually learn and grow
- Inquisitive mind and entrepreneurial spirit
- Thrives from working in a team environment
- Great sense of humor
- A work hard, play hard mentality
- Flexible with schedule; subject to work afternoons/evenings or as business needs require
- Willingness to embrace change
- Desire to roll up your sleeves and dig into the work
Compensation commensurate with experience. Base salary $65,000++