Get a Quote Now
The Keys to Oklahoma Auto Insurance
Over a million surface acres of water, four majestic mountain ranges, and 34 state parks make Oklahoma a treasure trove of natural beauty and outdoor activities. No matter where your adventures take you; to the top of Black mesa, scuba diving at Lake Tenkiller or rappelling at Red Rock Canyon, let Jupiter take care of you with the best Oklahoma Auto Insurance.
Oklahoma Car Insurance Basics
As with many other states, Oklahoma’s auto insurance rules include a 25/50/25 minimum, and your insurance company must be authorized by the state government. Remember, those minimums are:
- Minimum $25,000 for death & injury per person
- Minimum of $50,000 for death & injury per incident involving two or more people
- Minimum $25,000 coverage for damage to property
Keep in mind that the minimum requirements only cover the costs to other parties if you are found to be at fault. They do not protect you from uninsured drivers, or pay for your medical and property damage expenses. Refer to the state FAQ for more details.
How Much Does Car Insurance Cost in Oklahoma?
Take a look at How Much Is Car Insurance to see how various factors impact your premiums. How much you’ll pay depends on a lot of different things, like how old you are, whether you have a clean driving record, and exactly where you live.
For example, a family consisting of a 50-year-old husband, a 50-year-old wife and a 22-year-old daughter, all driving a 2013 Jeep Wrangling, and living in Tulsa, zip code 74055, could pay $167,40 per month with $259 down. Of course, that’s for one family. Your situation may be very different, which is why you should use the online Jupiter Auto quote tool to see how much you could pay for Oklahoma auto insurance.
How to get the Best Oklahoma Auto Insurance for Your Money
- Take courses! Additional driver education, safety, and defensive driving courses could help you secure a lower premium. But make sure to check what the insurance company recognizes.
- Consider a higher deductible. This means you agree to pay a certain amount out of pocket in the case of an incident. Seek financial advice, and compare the gradual savings with the potential lump sum you could be on the hook for.
- Remember that while vehicles depreciate in value, repair costs remain the same. Make sure to cover the cost of repairs as well as the value of your vehicle.
- Obey traffic laws, drive defensively, and avoid distractions. The best way to keep your premiums low is a clean record.
Preparing for the Varied Driving Conditions of Oklahoma
From taking an ATV out onto the dunes, to rappelling down a sheer cliff face, Oklahoma is full of outdoor activities in a wide range environments. If you’re out adventuring, you’ll want to be prepared for all sorts of different road conditions.
- Keep gravel, sand, or non-clumping cat litter in the back of your car.
- Tire chains, tow cables, jump cables, shovels, are all useful tools to keep handy.
- Never leave without drinking water in the car!
- Bring along a fully packed emergency kit.
Great Resources for Oklahoma Drivers
Need help getting your Oklahoma driver’s license? Want to check road conditions or refresh your knowledge of Oklahoma’s driving laws? Check out these resources:
- The Oklahoma Department of Public Safety is where you’ll need to go to get or renew a license, deal with license suspensions and more.
- Check current road conditions in Oklahoma using the Oklahoma Road Condition Map.
- The Governors Highway Safety Association provides a summary of Oklahoma’s driving laws.
Why Is Jupiter Auto the Best Car Insurance in Oklahoma?
When it comes to car insurance, you have a lot of choices, but Jupiter Auto may be your best choice. Jupiter Auto only serves a handful of states, including Oklahoma. This focus means we have an excellent understanding of Oklahoma’s insurance laws. If you want expert insurance help, count on Jupiter Auto for your needs.
And with Jupiter Auto, help is always as close as your phone. The Jupiter Auto App makes it easy to talk to a representative, report a claim or pay your premium bill. You can also check your driving score or keep tabs on your teen driver. The app is available for everyone, even if you’re not a Jupiter Auto customer.
Your best auto insurance ever starts right here.
Get an Oklahoma car insurance quote now to see what you could save.
OKC Auto Insurance – Tulsa Auto Insurance – Norman Auto Insurance – Broken Arrow Auto Insurance – Lawton Auto Insurance – Edmond Auto Insurance – Moore Auto Insurance – Midwest City Auto Insurance – Enid Auto Insurance – Stillwater Auto Insurance