How many apps do you have? According to App Annie, the average smartphone user in the U.S. has almost 100 apps installed on their phone. People use about 10 apps on average each day. It’s not hard to see why apps are so popular. They make it easy to do so many things anytime, anywhere, from playing games and connecting with friends to managing finances and saving on groceries. With the new app from Jupiter Auto, you can do more than ever before.
Here are 10 reasons to get the Jupiter Auto app today.
- Get instant access to your policy. You don’t need to bother looking for paperwork when you have to check something in your policy. You can get the information you need easily through your Jupiter Auto app.
- Make payments. Making a payment doesn’t have to be a hassle. Paying through your app is super convenient.
- Access your ID cards. These days, most states allow electronic proof of insurance via a smartphone during traffic stops. You can access your ID card directly through the Jupiter Auto app.
- File a claim. Figuring out how to file a claim can make an already stressful even if more difficult. With the Jupiter Auto app, you can file a claim with the push of a button.
- See traffic alerts. Improve your commute by getting easy access to traffic alerts.
- Get roadside assistance. Do you know what you would do if your battery died, a tire blew out, or your car stalled? Don’t worry about being stranded. The Jupiter Auto app makes it easy to contact roadside assistance.
- Get a driving score. Are you as good a driver as you think? Research shows that many people tend to overestimate their driving skills. The Jupiter Auto App gives you an overall driving score, so you can see how good you really are.
- Improve your driving. The app also includes driving stats on hard braking, speeding, phone usage, rapid acceleration, and unsafe maneuvers. This helps you see exactly where you need to improve.
- Keep your teens safe. Parents will appreciate the geo-fencing functions that help them keep track of their teen drivers.
- Talk to an agent. Apps are great, but sometimes you need to talk to a real person. The Jupiter Auto app includes agent information and quick call functionality.